Job Title: Customer Fulfillment Manager
Job Type: Full-Time/Exempt
Salary Range: Competitive Salary Based on Education and Experience
WANT TO BE A PART OF THE NETA TEAM??
If you are looking for a career & not just a job, you are in the right place! We focus on career development & promotion; people are at the core of everything we do. We offer competitive salary ranges & awesome benefits.
For over 20 years, Neta Scientific, Inc. has been a leading distributor of laboratory supplies, solutions, and safety products to the Life Science and Pharmaceutical industries. We are currently seeking candidates that bring their knowledge and experience to the Neta Team. As the business navigates an ever-changing industry landscape and address bottlenecks in our growing business operations, the need for exceptional candidates is critical. Our mission is to provide our customers access to a robust catalog of world-leading brands to conduct cutting-edge research and development more effectively. The company's vision is to build "The Neta Brand" to be synonymous with Integrity, Excellence in Supply Chain Management, and Optimum in Customer Satisfaction.
We work and live by a distinct set of principles, known as “The Neta Way”. Every interaction with our clients and staff is grounded in our values drawn on our foundation as a family-owned company. We do this by demonstrating:
• Mutual Respect
• Corporate Citizenship
We are looking for an experienced Customer Fulfillment Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
SUPERVISORY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Manages day-to-day customer service operations and supervision of direct reports.
- • Monitor and ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
- • Manage customer service budget and operational expenses for the department.
- • Monitor and evaluate individual CSRs performances and provides coaching and mentoring as necessary.
- • Works closely with the Administrative Team and Warehouse Team addressing back-orders and shipping/inventory issues.
- • Exemplifies the highest level of professionalism in every communication with employees, customers and suppliers.
- • Competencies with Microsoft Office XP and Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
- • Willingness and desire to create team learning, individual growth and foster a positive, fulfilling work environment.
- • Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and service excellence.
- • Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information, analytics, and recommendations to strategic planning team.
- • Identifies customer service trends and recommends system and process improvements.
- • Willingness to assist teammates to achieve departmental goals.
- • Demonstrate strengths in team building and leadership skills.
- • BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- • 3-5 years of experience in a customer service supervisory or management role
- • Proven experience as a customer service manager, or assistant manager and in providing customer service support.
- • Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- • Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- • Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- • Ability to think strategically and problem-solve and demonstrate multi-tasking skills.
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- • Customer service-oriented mind set and strong work ethic.
- • Reports Directly to the VP of Fulfillment and works closely with the Admin Manager and Warehouse Manager.
- • Leads a team of 10-12 direct reports (2 - Customer Fulfillment Assistant Managers and up to 8-12 Customer Fulfillment/Order-Entry Associates)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Neta Scientific, Inc. normally is open for business from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be assigned a work schedule and you will be expected to begin and end work according to the schedule. To accommodate the needs of our business, at some point we may need to change individual work schedules on either a short-term or long-term basis.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Neta Scientific performs a Criminal and Credit Background evaluation strictly for the purposes of employment with Neta Scientific. Information obtained will be held confidentially and not used for any other purpose but to validate a candidate's qualifications for employment.
Neta Scientific Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Neta Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.