Job Title: Procurement Specialist (Buyer)
Job Type: Full-Time/Exempt
Salary Range: Competitive Salary Based on Education and Experience
WANT TO BE A PART OF THE NETA TEAM??
If you are looking for a career & not just a job, you are in the right place! We focus on career development & promotion; people are at the core of everything we do. We offer competitive salary ranges & awesome benefits.
For over 20 years, Neta Scientific, Inc. has been a leading distributor of laboratory supplies, solutions, and safety products to the Life Science and Pharmaceutical industries. We are currently seeking candidates that bring their knowledge and experience to the Neta Team. As the business navigates an ever-changing industry landscape and address bottlenecks in our growing business operations, the need for exceptional candidates is critical. Our mission is to provide our customers access to a robust catalog of world-leading brands to conduct cutting-edge research and development more effectively. The company's vision is to build "The Neta Brand" to be synonymous with Integrity, Excellence in Supply Chain Management, and Optimum in Customer Satisfaction.
We work and live by a distinct set of principles, known as “The Neta Way”. Every interaction with our clients and staff is grounded in our values drawn on our foundation as a family-owned company. We do this by demonstrating:
• Mutual Respect
• Corporate Citizenship
Laboratory Equipment Asset Procurement Services is an integrated division of Neta Scientific, Inc. that provides new and existing customers within the global science market with convenient access to end-to-end lab services and insights.
Our Procurement Specialists ensure all quotes and purchase orders are effectively placed based on the customer’s requirements. Work collaboratively with other team members to meet the goals of the division both from a financial and customer service level expectation. Can understand policies and procedures. Possess strong reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skill. Must be able to interact professionally while working with customers and negotiating with suppliers.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Possess the ability to negotiate pricing terms and conditions
- • reate quotes and execution of purchase orders
- • Manage suppliers and customers relationships
- • Reviewing and execution of contracts and agreements
- • Engage customers to validate equipment location and entitlements.
- • Collaborate with OEM suppliers to obtain quotes and proper discounts.
- • Update equipment pricing, location and entitlements in the Neta database.
- • Maintain a monthly billing report and a yearly forecasting document for customer’s review and use.
- • Service Contracts and Supplier Management.
- • Basic accounting knowledge and principles.
- • Supplier Management.
- • Service Contracts Management.
- • Billing and Invoicing.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- • Meets customer timing expectations for quotes and follows orders to successful delivery.
- • Maintains a high customer satisfaction rating that meets or exceeds company standards.
- • Successfully executes all assigned contract renewal deadlines.
- • Is responsive and supportive to the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders.
- • Completes all assignments and administrative tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- • Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- • Maintains and updates CRM tool as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- • Bachelor’s Degree (Business Degree preferred)
- • 1 year of professional procurement/purchasing experience
- • 1 year of internal and external customer support
- • This role reports to the LEAPS Division Customer Service Manager.
- • This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This is an office-based role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Neta Scientific, Inc. normally is open for business from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be assigned a work schedule and you will be expected to begin and end work according to the schedule. To accommodate the needs of our business, at some point we may need to change individual work schedules on either a short-term or long-term basis.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
No Travel is required in this role.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
**We strongly encourage recent graduates and/or those with equivalent work experience who want to broaden their career opportunities to apply. You must be highly motivated, driven and can learn quickly the consumables business and to take prudent calculated risks and can think outside of the box.
We will provide on-the-job training to develop a foundational knowledge of our products. However, it will require one to have an aptitude for the related science field. We are seeking people who want to be challenged and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a fast-growing and diverse company looking for people who can rise to the challenge.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Neta Scientific performs a Criminal and Credit Background evaluation strictly for the purposes of employment with Neta Scientific. Information obtained will be held confidentially and not used for any other purpose but to validate a candidate's qualifications for employment.
Neta Scientific Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Neta Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.