Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Type: Full-Time/Exempt
Salary Range: Competitive Salary Based on Education and Experience
WANT TO BE A PART OF THE NETA TEAM??
If you are looking for a career & not just a job, you are in the right place! We focus on career development & promotion; people are at the core of everything we do. We offer competitive salary ranges & awesome benefits.
For over 20 years, Neta Scientific, Inc. has been a leading distributor of laboratory supplies, solutions, and safety products to the Life Science and Pharmaceutical industries. We are currently seeking candidates that bring their knowledge and experience to the Neta Team. As the business navigates an ever-changing industry landscape and address bottlenecks in our growing business operations, the need for exceptional candidates is critical. Our mission is to provide our customers access to a robust catalog of world-leading brands to conduct cutting-edge research and development more effectively. The company's vision is to build "The Neta Brand" to be synonymous with Integrity, Excellence in Supply Chain Management, and Optimum in Customer Satisfaction.
We work and live by a distinct set of principles, known as “The Neta Way”. Every interaction with our clients and staff is grounded in our values drawn on our foundation as a family-owned company. We do this by demonstrating:
• Mutual Respect
• Corporate Citizenship
We are currently looking to fill the position of Warehouse Associate/Administrative Assistant for our 7000 s.f. warehouse. If you have the skills and experience working in a small wholesale warehouse distribution environment, we invite you to apply today.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Receiving of 50-100 packages of consumable goods daily from small box and freight shippers.
- • Facilitate picking, packing and shipping of 100-200 packages of consumable goods daily using parcel and freight carriers.
- • Printing Shipping Labels.
- • Follow warehouse and distribution procedures and processes.
- • Input of data into ERP, shipping portals and other related logistical systems.
- • Conduct physical counts of products and reconcile with data to maintain inventory levels.
- • Follow procedures for safety and security of warehouse, building, environment and all goods.
- • Maintain warehouse equipment.
- • Cleaning and upkeep of warehouse and building facility, including but not limited to trash collection, cleaning, moving of equipment, snow removal and general maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
- • High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- • One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- • Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- • Ability to follow processes and SOP, Inventory Control.
- • Ability to follow safety protocols.
- • Knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures.
- • Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- • Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- • Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- • Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- • Acute attention to detail.
- • Strong interpersonal skills.
- • Able to work with all levels of staff.
- • Reports to the Warehouse Manager
- • This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Neta Scientific, Inc. normally is open for business from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be assigned a work schedule and you will be expected to begin and end work according to the schedule. To accommodate the needs of our business, at some point we may need to change individual work schedules on either a short-term or long-term basis.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Neta Scientific performs a Criminal and Credit Background evaluation strictly for the purposes of employment with Neta Scientific. Information obtained will be held confidentially and not used for any other purpose but to validate a candidate's qualifications for employment.
No travel required for this position.
Neta Scientific Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Neta Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.