Job Title: IT Systems Analyst/Programmer
Job Type: Full-Time/Exempt
Salary Range: Competitive Salary Based on Education and Experience
WANT TO BE A PART OF THE NETA TEAM??
If you are looking for a career & not just a job, you are in the right place! We focus on career development & promotion; people are at the core of everything we do. We offer competitive salary ranges & awesome benefits.
For over 20 years, Neta Scientific, Inc. has been a leading distributor of laboratory supplies, solutions, and safety products to the Life Science and Pharmaceutical industries. We are currently seeking candidates that bring their knowledge and experience to the Neta Team. As the business navigates an ever-changing industry landscape and address bottlenecks in our growing business operations, the need for exceptional candidates is critical. Our mission is to provide our customers access to a robust catalog of world-leading brands to conduct cutting-edge research and development more effectively. The company's vision is to build "The Neta Brand" to be synonymous with Integrity, Excellence in Supply Chain Management, and Optimum in Customer Satisfaction.
We work and live by a distinct set of principles, known as “The Neta Way”. Every interaction with our clients and staff is grounded in our values drawn on our foundation as a family-owned company. We do this by demonstrating:
• Mutual Respect
• Corporate Citizenship
We are looking for an IT Systems Analyst/Programmer to join our team! As an Analyst/ Programmer, you will perform analysis and programming duties in the development, implementation and support of information systems and applications. The Senior IT Support Specialist will be an integral complement to a small and impactful IT team reporting directly to the IT Manager.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures (KPIs)
- Programming (60%)
- • Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify systems, programs and integrations.
- • Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications.
- • Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Documentation (20%)
- • Document the functionality and requirements.
- • Analyze user information system needs.
- Process Improvement (20%)
- • Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user's needs.
- • Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- • Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in computer related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis. Experience in systems design, programming and/or systems software and support.
- • Windows .NET Framework, including VB.Net and ASP.Net programming experience preferred.
- • Database design/administration experience (Design, implementation, modification)
- • Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (e.g., PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- • Ability to: Recognize and resolve system related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines.
- • Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- • Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- • Technical Skills--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses and willingness to share expertise with others.
- • Interpersonal Skills--Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- • Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- • Judgment--Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- • Reports to the IT Manager.
- • Collaborates with and enlist the support of the VP of Operations, VP of Fulfillment, and VP of Business Development as needed.
- • This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional/warehouse office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Neta Scientific, Inc. normally is open for business from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be assigned a work schedule and you will be expected to begin and end work according to the schedule. To accommodate the needs of our business, at some point we may need to change individual work schedules on either a short-term or long-term basis.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Neta Scientific performs a Criminal and Credit Background evaluation strictly for the purposes of employment with Neta Scientific. Information obtained will be held confidentially and not used for any other purpose but to validate a candidate's qualifications for employment.
Neta Scientific Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Neta Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.